Kateri Starczewski aka In-Wonder Fine Art

 
 
 

0

0

0

0

0

 
 
Kateri Starczewski

Kateri Starczewski aka In-Wonder Fine Art

Chicago, IL

Facebook
Twitter
Google+
StumbleUpon
Pinterest

>> "DYNAMICOFs" I affectionately call my digital designs, "DYNAMICOFs" (a play on "dynamic of"). I am self-taught and invite you to give yourself over to the designs in the dynamics of adventuring.

>> SPONTANEOUS The designs emerge spontaneously. Playing with digital textures, shadows, lines, and colors, I sometimes become aware that what is emerging may have been partially influenced by an event or perhaps something or someone. In other words, in my approach I do not envision a particular design and then go about trying to reproduce it visually. Sometimes I digitally begin with one of my hand drawn designs. However, my hand drawn designs also emerge spontaneously from shadows, wrinkles, and other anomalies of paper or other substrata as is the case with the figure in my logo of this web site. I am "self taught" and digitally "splish splash" using Photoshop Elements.

>> POEMS Many times name / titles of the designs emerge as poems. Try reading these poems (clue: usually 3 or more words) in columns as well as from the first word through the last word!

>> TRICK I also invite you to join me in the surprise glimpsing frequently found in what I refer to as "TRICK" corners (in/out) and "TRICK" profiles (one/more than one). Where applicable, I will try to include among the respective tags those of: name-poem, trick-corner, trick-profile, optical illusion.

>> SWITCH By the way, given that these are my original digital designs, if you would like to add one of my original digital faux frames or switch large areas of color between designs, please email me and we may be able to work something out at minimal or no additional charge.

>> POP I hope you will consider sharing your first impressions in the comments area so that all of us can join in expanded adventuring. Did a name / title pop into your head? Did you find yourself making music? Moving? Thinking of something you never did before? These designs are not confined to one description or name / title or interpretation. The designs are continually creating wherever they are. They are DYNAMICOFs.

>> CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY If your purchase is the first purchase of the very first production of a particular digital design on substrata, I will send you a complimentary personally signed Certificate of Authenticity declaring the same.

>> CERAMIC & OTHER If you would like your chosen design as a ceramic tile or mural or on other substrata, please contact me.

>> LOCK DIGITAL ORIGINAL to a SINGLE REPRODUCTION Please CONTACT THE ARTIST. This arrangement is the equivalent of a manual artwork original as by mutual agreement I, the artist, retain the copyright but agree not to produce further reproductions. I will hand sign the sole reproduction and you will also receive a Certificate of Authenticity in addition to the legal agreement.

>> COPYRIGHT for ALL of my designs. All rights reserved. Copying and/or distributing these images without my permission is strictly prohibited.

>> I sign my visual artworks as In-Wonder. Have fun adventuring with these designs!

>> "DYNAMICOFs" I affectionately call my digital designs, "DYNAMICOFs" (a play on "dynamic of"). I am self-taught and invite you to give yourself over to the designs in the dynamics of adventuring.

>> SPONTANEOUS The designs emerge spontaneously. Playing with digital textures, shadows, lines, and colors, I sometimes become aware that what is emerging may have been partially influenced by an event or perhaps something or someone. In other words, in my approach I do not envision a particular design and then go about trying to reproduce it visually. Sometimes, I digitally begin with one of my hand drawn designs. However, my hand drawn designs also emerge spontaneously from shadows, wrinkles, and other anomalies of paper or other substrata. Such is the case with the figure in my logo of this web site. I digitally "splish splash" using Photoshop Elements.

>> POEMS Many times name-titles of the designs emerge as poems. Try reading these poems in columns as well as from the first word through the last word!

>> TRICK I also invite you to join me in the surprise glimpsing: frequently found in what I refer to as "TRICK" corners (in/out) and "TRICK" profiles (one/more than one).

>> SWITCH Given that these are my original DIGITAL designs, if you would like to add one of my original digital faux frames or switch large areas of color between designs, please email me and we may be able to work something out at minimal or no additional charge.

>> POP I hope you will consider sharing your first impressions in the comments area so that all of us can join in expanded adventuring. Did a name-title pop into your head? Did you find yourself making music? Moving? Thinking of something you never did before? These designs are not confined to one description or name-title, let alone one interpretation. The designs are continually creating wherever they are. They are DYNAMICOFs.

>> CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY If your purchase is the first purchase of the very first production of a particular digital design on substrata, upon request, I will send you a complimentary personally signed Certificate of Authenticity declaring the same.

>> CERAMIC & OTHER If you would like your chosen design as a ceramic tile or mural or on other substrata, please contact me.

>> LOCK DIGITAL ORIGINAL to a SINGLE REPRODUCTION Please CONTACT me. This arrangement is the equivalent of a manual artwork original as by mutual agreement I, the artist, retain the copyright but agree not to produce further reproductions. I will hand sign the sole reproduction and you will also receive a Certificate of Authenticity in addition to the legal agreement.

>> COPYRIGHT for ALL of my designs. All rights reserved. Copying and/or distributing these images without my permission is strictly prohibited.

>> I sign my visual artworks as In-Wonder. Have fun adventuring with these designs!